Bespoke collaborated with TWG to launch its Pacific Place store with a Gala Evening filled with many engaging touch points to entertain the 500 VIP guests. The event was held in a public space in Pacific Place and was completely branded to feel like an extension of the store. The event involved dance performances, interactive tea tastings, photo booths and a celebrity appearance by Donnie Yen.
Bespoke was responsible for:
• Creative concept development of the event
• Design, production and installation of all elements in the space including flooring, stage, media wall, bars and product displays
• Audio visual design and management
• Event coordination including MC, catering, styling and crowd and media control on the red carpet for celebrity appearance of Donnie Yen
• Concept and choreography of a dance piece with four performers including outfit design and tailoring
• Management of comms between the client and the Pacific Place team to move through the approvals process